- BJJ GI TOP AND PANTS are built with durability and comfort in mind.
- IBJJF REGULATIONS COMPLIANT. Liontek BJJ Gis do not violate any IBJJF rules, making you good to go for most BJJ competitions.
- A WIDE RUBBER LAPEL makes it tough for opponents to win and maintain grips.
- 350 GSM PEARL WEAVE makes this gi light and airy, keeping you quick on your feet and comfortable in tight positions.
- LIGHTWEIGHT GI makes weigh-ins a breeze and keeps you light on your feet.
- SIZING CHART:
Liontek BJJ Gis are built for both Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training and competition. Our gis are durable and lightweight at between 2.9 and 3.5 lbs per gi. This Liontek BJJ Gi set comes complete with both a top kimono and gi pants. A stitched-in rubber lapel makes it harder for opponents to win grips. The gi’s 350 GSM pearl weave keeps the material light and airy, making it easy to move in and quick to dry.
This GI is awesome! If they come out with other colors, I will be buying more. I would actually compare this to $80-$90 uniforms. My training partners loved it also.
I have a couple gis in rotation and for everyday rolls this ones my favorite. Very light and comfortable overall. For sure will snag another
I like rolling with lower weight gis. This one is very light and has lasted maybe 100 rolls? with no signs of being worn out whatsoever.